THE AIRPLANE FACTORY -Home of the Kombat Airmadillos
Home of the Kombat Airmadillos!
Orders, Free Catalogs:
All other questions and support: .
E-mail us at:email@example.com
1135 Florida Street, Mandeville, Louisiana 70448
(Just north of New Orleans, SEE MAP BELOW)
The "KOMBAT AIRMADILLOS" are extremely durable, quick building R/C airplanes manufactured by THE AIRPLANE FACTORY, INC. in the good old U.S. of A. These planes are great for both the beginner and expert flyers! The fuselage is aluminum square tubing with oak reinforcing and the wing and tail are rubberized plastic. They can be assembled, including engine and radio, in an hour or so, using only a screwdriver, pliers and drill. There is nothing to build and no extras to buy. Everything you need, except engine and radio, is in the box. This includes wheels, aluminum landing gear with steerable nose or tail wheel, fuel tank, fuel line, pushrods, and all hardware.
"A TYPICAL BALSA CRASH!"
"I HAVE SEEN GROWN MEN CRY!"
Most crashes are repaired by replacing a few nylon bolts and straightening the fuselage over your knee! You're back flying in a few minutes, not weeks. About the only thing that can kill an "AIRMADILLO" has eighteen wheels and blows an air horn!
All models are available in red, blue, orange and yellow. A totally fuel-proof bolt on wing and tail means no bothersome rubber bands. Compared too other "so called" ready to fly designs that take up to a month or more to complete and cost a fortune, the "AIRMADILLO" is miles ahead.
WE BEEN BUILDING THESE FOR 15 YEARS!
- History of the AIRMADILLO
- Kombat Trainer.....The worlds best trainer!
- Kombat 40/60.....Fast flying fun
- Kombat20.....Economical flying
- Kombat Kruizer.....Smooth and stable
- Drain Storm.....This is the fastest plane we make!
- Wing Thing.....This flying wing is not for everyone
- Kombat Twin.....Two engines - yikes!
- Kombat Bi-plane.....Be the Red Baron
- Kombat Kopter.....Vertical flight..well almost
- Big Mama.....Really big old lady
- Big Kruizer.....Really big #2
- Bare Bones Kits.....Save a few bucks
- Crash Tips.....Damage Kontrol
Parts and Accessories
"LEARNING TO FLY NEED NOT BE "PAINFULL""
Learn to Fly
STUFF OTHER FLYERS ARE DOIN' AND FLYING STORIES
Use your picture's address instead of "yourdomain.com/images/yourpicture"
Other R/C Links of Interest
Orders, Free Catalogs:
All other questions and support:.
"MAP TO THE AIRPLANE FACTORY!"
"Pat & Glen (THE KOPTER GUYS!) Flying a real Paraplane"
Original page created
by Patrick Kain